Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What a day.

5.5 miles. Ugh. Only 1/2 mile away from the 10k goal. Much like my last long run, it was comfortable and fun until the last mile. Still, it's done and tomorrow is a rest day! Yay!

I was out of spinach this morning... so I used green leaf lettuce. Not as good, actually. Luckily, my favorite store ever had spinach on sale, so I bought a bunch. I am set for green monsters for a week (or so I hope). And probably salads, too. I've been making tuna salad with balsamic vinaigrette and tomatoes (no mayo), then plopping a dollop onto a bed of spinach, another dollop of cottage cheese, and more balsamic over the whole thing. MMM!

Why all of the spinach? Well, as you may or may not remember, I have no gall bladder. Most lettuces rip up my stomach. But spinach is pretty mild on it, so I eat a lot of it. :)

This evening I went to a concert-thing in some park in town. The band was... well, there was a band. I think that's about all I can say about it while being polite. Also, AC/DC is sacred. No touchy. I'm afraid Back in Black has been ruined for me. It was as bad as that one video of Miley Cyrus doing a cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit. Did anyone else see that? Be warned. Your ears may bleed.


So, this band was like that. But with country, classic rock, 80s stuff... it was random. It was like... if my ipod was some how out of tune, and my full music list was on shuffle. Too much. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the video. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment