Friday, February 18, 2011

Epic Success!!!

This was Week 7 of the 9 week program. Days 1 and 2 were both hard on me - I couldn't find a good rhythm and I was tired or I don't know what. Today was amazingly awesome. I'm glad that every few bad runs I have a great one - it keeps me motivated. Today was another 25 minute run, and at the end, I felt so good that I ran an extra couple of minutes. Next week is 28 min runs. I have been concerned that I'd have to repeat this week, but after today, I am confident that I can tackle next week.

My body is doing some strange things. For reasons I don't understand, I have been craving granola. I HATE granola. But, my favorite grocery store has about 15 different granolas in their bulk food section, so I bought 2 of them to try out as a topping to my low-fat strawberry yogurt. One is cherry almond and the other is peanut butter. I also bought Larabars and fruit leathers. And flaming hot cheetos, because I am to total addict.

Feelin' good, folks. Feelin' good.

No comments:

Post a Comment