Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Squeaky Wheel...

Always gets the grease. To be honest, I often don't stand up for myself. I let bad things happen. I let people and corporations screw me over.
But with HP, I stood up for myself. I yelled. I screamed. I called HP agents blind, deaf retards. I emailed HP corporate. I was NOT nice.
For my trouble, I was contacted by a very nice French HP service agent named Gilbert (Zhiil-bear). He offered me an extended warranty on my computer, extending through December of next year. He was funny. He was charming. I almost proposed marriage. He apologized profusely and made fun of the agents I had been dealing with. It was perfect. He has promised to monitor the progress of my computer, and call me after I get it back in order to make sure it's working properly. I'll still never buy another HP laptop, but this was a good first step at getting me to stop telling everyone else to avoid them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment