Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Concerning Fabulous Trips

I just got back from Amritsar. I have haggled in the marketplaces. I have seen the Golden Temple. I have walked on its roof. I have bathed in the holy waters there. It was amazing. I'm in the process of trying to upload photos on to Facebook.

Today I am going to Varanasi. I am so excited for my trip.

School is getting easier. I finally earned a Kalliope-type grade on an exam, which made me happy. I haven't wanted to cry in over a week, other than on the bus ride to Amritsar, during which I had a sad epiphany that my life plan is probably not going to go the way I want it to. Big surprise, right? Whatever. I'm in India. I'm doing awesome things. This summer is far more awesome than I could have imagined.

I'll be offline for a week. Having awesomeness.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the number of times said epiphany has graced me....

    I can't imagine how awesome this summer is for you.

    ReplyDelete