Saturday, April 10, 2010

Recap.

Last week was quite... umm, interesting. Actually, this whole years has been interesting so far. Surgery in January, followed by weeks of sickiness, waitlisted and NU, waitlisted for CLS, huge medical bills that I can't afford, being thrown out of my apartment at the end of the month so my landlord can remodel... AND. I have received the final word from NU - officially rejected. On my birthday.
So, I'm out of ideas. I'm practically finished with this stupid degree and have no idea where to go or what to do now that it's over. I'll hear back from TFA in 9 days, but honestly, I've lost my confidence in my ability to get accepted to things. And if I don't get into to TFA, I'll be *really* lost.
I do seem to have a home, though. In PG, with my friend and hairdresser, for $50 less than I'm paying now, and in a house with a kitchen which is larger than my current living room. Yup. Small miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment