Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So, it's been a while....

I've realized that I haven't posted a blog in a month. Well done me. I'm home now, and adjusting to jet lag, culture shock, and a western wardrobe. As India was full of food I can't eat, I lost 20 pounds while I was there. Lucky for me, I have, as I think all women in the world do, a fat wardrobe and a skinny wardrobe. I am currently in my (relatively) skinny wardrobe. I am about where I was my Junior year in college, I think. It's been a while, thanks to my pesky digestive disorder.

It's nice being able to eat again. I have insulin intolerance and am not supposed to eat anything that will make my body produce insulin. The problem with that is that ever meal in India is bread, rice, potato, and legume. I am not supposed to consume any of these things, and so lost 2 lbs per week. Sure.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY canoly! WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!! So excited to see you sometime!

    ReplyDelete